We will contact you shortly
Go to the controller settings
To configure the output ports, you must first go to the controller settings:
● Go to Menu - Device Manager● Select the desired controller from the list and click Setup
Configure output ports
● Select Ports and interfaces and go to the OUT 1 -.... tab● On the tab of the output ports OUT1 -... the outputs of the controller are shown as separate cards.● Select the icon of the desired Output
Select the type of peripheral device
● In the settings window, select "What is connected?"● Select the type: Blinds● After this step, 2 cards will appear in the output settings menu: - Upper limit - the port selected in step 2 will be set;- Lower limit - you must select the port to which the “down” contact is connected;
● In these cards we indicate the numbers of relay outputs to which the control terminals are connected, respectively, Opening and Closing curtains or blinds.
● Select the advanced Settings icon● Here you need to specify the time of full opening or closing of curtains or blinds (in seconds)
Choosing a room
● In the field "Where the device is located" you can specify the location of the device● If you need to add a new room, click on the "+" icon located in the upper right corner of the screen, assign a name to the new room, set its type and click on the Save icon
Name the device
● Return to the Settings window of the selected output port● In the Name field, for convenience, you should specify the name of the device by which you can uniquely identify it● Click the Save icon
● Created curtains or shutters connected to specific outputs with a user-specified name.● You can see this device by going to the Dashboard tab.● It will also be available in the What to manage when creating or editing automations.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
You can contact the technical support chatbot.Found a mistake on the site? Help us fix it!