We will contact you shortly
For the convenience of setting the temperature in the room where there is equipment for heating and cooling, you can use a thermostat, which can simultaneously set 2 temperature values for the respective modes.
Create a new thermostat
● In the Dashboard window, and at the bottom right, select Automations● To create a new automation, click on the "+" icon● In the list that appears, select Thermostat
Select the type of thermostat
● Select the type of thermostat Standard (Comparator)
Select the operating mode and temperature
● Specify both operating modes: "Heating" and "Cooling"
Select the temperature for heating and cooling modes
● Specify the desired heating temperature and the cooling temperature in the room. This temperature will be maintained immediately by the respective actuators after saving the thermostat settings. It can be easily changed later
Select a temperature sensor
● Select the temperature sensor from which the thermostat will receive room temperature data
Selecting actuators and devices
● Select actuators for cooling and heating, which will be controlled by a thermostat to maintain the desired temperature
Choose the name of the thermostat and room
● Enter the name of the thermostat and the room in which it will be used
Advanced thermostat settings
● Select the gear icon (advanced settings)
● If necessary, change the default value:- Hysteresis - the maximum deviation from the set temperature- Startup value - is the default value that will be set after reboot- Update period - the interval at which the thermostats will update the room temperature data
● Save the settings by clicking on the "Save" icon
An algorithm will be created in the system to maintain the set temperature in the room. The thermostat can be seen in the Dashboard, in the selected Room and in Automations, in the Thermostat tab.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
You can contact the technical support chatbot.Found a mistake on the site? Help us fix it!