We will contact you shortly
Go to the controller settings
To configure the input ports, you must first go to the controller settings:
● Go to Menu - Device Manager● Select the desired controller from the list and click Setup
Configure input ports
● Select the Ports and interfaces item and go to the IN 1-9 tab● On the input ports tab IN1- .. controller’s inputs are shown as separate cards
Select the type of peripheral device
● Select the Input you want to configure● In the input settings window select "What is connected?"● From the list of available devices, select the Temperature sensor● Specify the Type of sensor
Advanced sensor settings
● Select the Advanced settings icon, here you can specify:
- update period - frequency of updating data of device;- precision -maximal deviation which will not trigger sending new data;
and, if necessary:- offset - correction of received data;
● Enter the coefficients in the appropriate fields of the ADC. The coefficients are set by default, and, if necessary, their values can be changed to those recommended by the manufacturer● Save the settings by clicking on the icon and go back to the window: settings of the selected input port
Choosing a room
● In the field "Where the device is located" you can specify the location of the sensor● If you need to add a new room, click on the "+" icon located in the upper right corner of the screen, assign a name to the new room, set its type and click on the Save icon
Name of the sensor
● Return to the Settings window of the selected input port● In the Name field, for convenience, you should specify the name of the sensor, by which you can uniquely identify it● Click the Save icon
● The temperature sensor is configured and ready for use. You can view the temperature sensor readings by going to the Dashboard tab.●A long press on the temperature sensor card brings up the detailed view screen. Later, the temperature graph and time-temperature data will be displayed here.●Now you can set up thermostats and automations to control heating, air conditioning or ventilation.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
You can contact the technical support chatbot.Found a mistake on the site? Help us fix it!