We will contact you shortly
Create a new thermostat
● In the Dashboard window, and at the bottom right you need to select Automations● To create a new automation, click on the "+" icon● In the list that appears, select Thermostat
Select the type of thermostat
● Select the type of thermostat Standard (Comparator)
Select the operating mode and temperature
● Specify the Heating or Cooling operating mode● Specify the desired room temperature. This temperature will be maintained immediately after saving the thermostat settings, after it can be easily changed
Select a temperature sensor
● Select the temperature sensor from which the thermostat will receive room temperature data
Selection of actuators and rooms
● Select the heating device that will be controlled by the thermostat to maintain the desired temperature● Enter the name of the thermostat and the room in which it will be used
Advanced thermostat settings
● Select the gear icon (advanced settings)● If necessary, change the default value:- Hysteresis - the maximum deviation from the set temperature;- Startup value is the default value that will be set after reboot;- Update period - the interval at which the thermostats will update the room temperature data;● Save the settings by clicking on the "Save" icon
Note: You can go to Advanced Thermostat Settings after completing the general setting process. To do this, long press on the thermostat card to get to the detailed information menu. Then click "three dots" (Configuration) in the upper right corner. Select the gear icon (advanced settings).
An intelligent algorithm will be created in the system to maintain the set temperature in the room. The thermostat can be seen in the Dashboard, in the selected Room and in Automations, in the Thermostat tab. You can control the thermostat from the dashboard, the following options are available: set the temperature, turn it off. You can also set the schedule of the thermostat.
Note: In order to maintain the ability to control the thermostat in different ways, the set operating mode is maintained until the next change. For example, if according to the schedule the thermostat at 11:00 sets the temperature at 18 °C, at 12:00 - 22 °C, and at 11:20 to turn off the thermostat from the mobile application - it will be turned off until 12 o'clock.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
You can contact the technical support chatbot.Found a mistake on the site? Help us fix it!